RPSC LDC Vacancy 2018 Online Application, Rajasthan LDC Clerk Bharti Notification, Upcoming RPSC LDC Grade 2nd Recruitment 2018 News.
Hello guys, here on this page are going to publish upcoming release their RPSC LDC Recruitment 2018. Lots of peoples want to go in Govt Jobs so can be apply online for the RPSC LDC Jobs 2018. Applicants are getting ready to perform and keep handy their required document for filling the RPSC LDC Online Application form 2018. An organization is wonderful chance for the Job seeker and invited to apply for the RPSC LDC Clerk Recruitment 2018.
An online application form is invited all eligible candidates for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy. The starting date for Rajasthan PSC Clerk Jobs is going to soon available and will get to close date update after release notification. The Application form will be available only at official link which is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. We also give all the details regarding the RPSC Examination like as official notification, online application form on our site.
RPSC LDC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Those entire candidates, if you are particular searching for the LDC Jobs in Rajasthan State. If yes right place to visit here and applying the RPSC LDC Bharti 2018. An organization will be going to soon disclose the expected number of openings is 10200 posts against RPSC Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018. In the present time the competition level is tough between appliers so start their preparation because selection will be done if you give best performance.
Interested candidates meet to check the eligibility criteria for candidates, applying the RPSC LDC Grade II Recruitment 2018 before or as on last date available soon. Rajasthan PSC LDC Notification is available here on this web page but even though we are providing the details for your convenience. If you may verification more regarding RPSC Lower Division Clerk Bharti like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, Pay Scale, Application fee, schedule dates etc given below updates.
RPSC LDC Clerk Vacancy 2018 Notification
|Association||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||10200 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Registration Dates||Upcoming Soon|
Upcoming Rajasthan LDC Clerk Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed 12th/Senior Class from a repudiated board.
- They must have RSCIT Computer Diploma Certificate
- The Job seekers should have senior secondary/ 0 or Higher Level Certificate Course/ (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate/Diploma in relevant discipline from reputed university/institution Rajasthan State Certificate course in information technology.
- For Minimum Age :- 18 Years
- For Maximum Age:- 35 Years
10200: RPSC Clerk Vacancy 2018 for Selection Procedure
Appliers will be selected on the basis of written exam & computer test executed by RPSC after receiving the online application forms.
- Written Exam (Phase I & II)
- Skill Test (Typing Test & Computer Test)
- Speed Test/Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
RPSC Clerk Exam Notification Fee
- For General Category: – Rs. 350/-
- For OBC Category: – Rs. 250/-
- For SC & ST: – Rs. 150/-
How to Apply RPSC Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Interested candidates are log on official site rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on download notification tab
- If ensure satisfaction details then apply online link
- Fill all required details without any mistake
- Upload necessary document & Scanned Photo & Signature
- Complete the payment process if any.
- Cross check details and submit application form
- Take a printout copy of an application form
RPSC LDC Clerk Bharti 2018: Dates
|Notification Release Dates||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Closing Date for Submission form||Update Soon|
|Closing Date to Deposit Application fee||Update Soon|
|Exam Call Letter||Before One Week of Examination|
|Written Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Final Result/Merit List||Update Soon|
RPSC LDC Clerk Recruitment 2018 – Notification
RPSC LDC Exam Scheme 2018
|Paper-1||General English (MCQ & Conventional mode)||85||2:30 Hours|
|General Awareness (MCQ)||35|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||15|