HSSC Fire Operator Syllabus 2018, Download Haryana Fire Operator Cum Driver Exam Pattern, HSSC Fire Operator.
We are representing here on this page has update regarding Haryana Staff Selection Commission Bharti Exam like Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus and more etc. Aspirants had already eligible for applied the Fire Operator cum Driver Vacancies 2018. Participated are waiting for check their HSSC Fire Operator Exam Date but official will not be disclosed. Therefore candidates no need to waste of time because selection will be done who give their best performance in following conduct round by HSSC Department.
Applicants are start their preparation needs to download HSSC Fire Operator Syllabus 2018. The organization has uploaded the Haryana SSC Fire Operator cum Driver Syllabus PDF at official website. We are providing given direct link to get access online pdf file free of cost and also check the HSSC Fire Operator Exam Pattern 2018 etc.
HSSC Fire Operator Syllabus 2018
Huge number of contenders had successfully registered form for HSSC Fire Operator Recruitment Exam 2018. The Application process is going on and thousands of applicants have applied also. If are looking for the Haryana Fire Operator Written Exam Syllabus 2018 right place to visit here. We are strictly advise that wish to get selected post Jobs you should be well prepare mentally and clear all topics before attend exam. Without Syllabus you will not be manage for study planning.
The HSSC Fire Operator Cum Driver Exam Pattern 2018 is well known about what they have come put up questions in written paper and marking scheme or more other etc. We are stay connected this page to get keep further updates and read to be continuing check more details.
HSSC Fire Operator Cum Driver Exam Syllabus 2018
|Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Also Known as||HSSC Department|
|Post Designation||Fire Operator cum Driver|
|Total Vacancies||1646 Posts|
|Type of Article||Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
Haryana SSC Fire Operator Exam Pattern 2018
As per HSSC notifies that there is only written test and no interview take place for selection process, hence total 100 marks examination will be there. Written test will conduct on OMR Sheet or Computer Based Exam.
- Written Exam: – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria and experience :- 10
- Exam will be conducted on OMR Sheet or Computer
- Only Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions will be asked
- Each Question Carries equal marks
- No Marks will be given for unattended questions
|S.No||Subjects||Type of Questions|
|1||General Knowledge/Awareness||Objective Type Questions|
|5||Concerned Subject/Field Related Questions|
Haryana Fire Operator Syllabus 2018 Topic Wise
Appliers are informing you nowadays competition level is tough between peoples and exam gets too tougher. Aspirants must be known that what to prepare and how to prepare for the best their exam and wish to get crack this exam. Now here we are given below provided the topic wise Haryana Fire Operator Syllabus for written exam so read clearly etc.
- International Relations and Events
- Current Affairs (national, international)
- General Science in everyday life
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management
- History, Geography and Economy of India and Haryana
- Indian Constitution : Salient Features
- Indian Political System and Government
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Protection
- Recent trends in Science & Technology etc
- Error Correction
- Subject-verb agreement
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Word Formation
- Fill in the blanks
- Meanings & Opposite, etc
- HCF & LCM
- Square and Cube Roots
- Area and Volume
- Time and Work
- Ratio & Proporation
- Real, Complex Analysis
- Differential Equations
- Simple & Compound Interest etc
- Verbal Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Similarities & Differences
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Computations
- Visual Memory
- Cause Effect
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Analytical Ability
- Problem Solving & Decision Making etc.